Looking for somewhere to eat?
Here’s a list of some of our favorite restaurants in Playas del Coco!
- Coconutz – Great happy hour live music!
- Zi Lounge – In the heart of Coco. Check their facebook page for current live music events!
2670-1978 ➡ Visit their Facebook
- Pacifico Beach Club – Happy Hour Music right on the beach in Playas del Coco.
2670-2217 ➡ Visit their Facebook
- Café de Playa – One of the best intimate live music concert event venues. Playas del Coco.
2670-1621 ➡ Visit their Website
- Citron – Located in the Pacifico Retail Village across the parking lot from the Auto Mercado grocery store. Fine cuisine with great ambiance!
2670-0942 ➡ Visit their Website
- Hotel Coco Palms – Serving Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Menu includes everything from Appetizers, Salads, Steaks, Fresh Seafood and Italian Cuisine all the way to Hamburgers, Fish and Chips or Pizza. The Coco Sushi Bar serves light, fresh sashimi and sushi. Diners can also try out other popular Japanese fare including teriyakis and tempuras. Also features an extended menu that includes Thai specialties.
2670-0367 ➡ Visit their Website
- Villa Italia Restaurant – Authentic Italian menu in a small bistro setting. Great ambiance and great food! A little harder to find.
2670-0284 ➡ Visit their Website
- Papagayo Seafood and Sushi Boat – Right downtown; steak & seafood are their specialties but other choices available. Grandmas Corn Bisque is to die for. Famous for sushi boats and an extensive variety of sashimi.
2670-0298 ➡ Visit their Facebook
- Taste of Texas – Great hamburgers! Located in the Coco Hotel across from Coconutz on the main street.
2670-2258 ➡ Visit their Facebook
- La Dolce Vita – Specializes in Italian food, but other choices available; turn right at Lizard Lounge; located in Las Palmas Mini-Mall on right hand side of road about 1 km past Lizard Lounge.
2670-1384 ➡ Visit their Facebook
- Subway – Located in the Auto Mercado strip mall in front of the Pacifico Development on main street.
2670-2282 ➡ Visit their Website
- Donde Claudio & Gloria – Right on the beach; Mediterranean & Peruvian; the oldest restaurant in town, recently remodeled with a privileged ocean front location. Famous for paellas and sea food.
2670-0256 ➡ Visit their Facebook
- Pata Loco – Spaghetteria and restaurant with an intimate, candlelite atmosphere, nice background music. Sip on your favourite Italian wine while choosing from over twenty different pasta dishes and more.
2670-0145 ➡ Visit their Website
- Cafe Java – Coffee shop located in the Las Palmas Development (turn right at the beach road and follow pavement for about 1 kilometer).
2670-1621 ➡ Visit their Website
- Congo Cafe, Arte & Diseno – Great modern coffee shop right in downtown Coco with quality souvenirs!
2670-2135 ➡ Visit their Website
- Senior Pizza – Takeout and delivery available as well as a casual sit down.
2670 0017 or 2670-0532 or 8661-3397 ➡ Visit their Facebook
- Milanes – Beautiful garden, Nice restaurant with excellent ceviche and fruit smoothies.
- Luna de Plata Creperia – Warm and welcoming little restaurant located in Playa del Coco. Right in the little “Centro” of Las Palmas.
8390-6814 ➡ Visit their Facebook
- Jardin Tropical – This is the place to go if you’re looking for a good Costa Rican typical meal. The staff is very nice very good and the prices are great.
- Soda La Teresita – Nice typical Tico cuisine and Tico prices right in the heart of touristy Playas del coco. Try a casado. You will not be disappointed.
2670 0665 ➡ Visit their Facebook
- Casa del Mar – In Coco Beach Hotel. Mediterranean/American/International Fusion Food.